Re: TR6 - How many miles on this car?

To: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov
Subject: Re: TR6 - How many miles on this car?
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:39:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just had my speedo reconditioned/repaired because it was BROKEN -- the
odo quit while rolling over to 80,000 miles.  I asked that set it at
82,000 -- my estimate of mieage accumulated since.  You're right...it
could be anything.   The real question is, if everything is running ok,
why are you obsessing about it?   After all, most of these cars have LOTS
of miles on them, and the ol Blue Book doesn't really apply, does it?