Re: Commission Numbers

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Commission Numbers
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:05:39 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Patrick,

    I don't suggest it. If I'm right, it is illegal in almost all states.
Might want to check with local DMV just to be sure. This subject was just
discussed on the Tiger list. Conclusion was, it was illegal in almost all
states although the consequences were radically different from state to
state.

Dan