RE: Cleaning Cast Alloy

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cleaning Cast Alloy
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:27:13 +0100
Thanks to all for the various suggestions on cleaning the exterior of my
master cylinder. As I need to have the cylinder ready by the weekend I have
persevered with Autosol metal polish and a small brass wire brush. This has
given me a reasonable finish, though I do like the idea of blasting with
soft media for future projects - I do not currently have the necessary
equipment for blasting even small items, so this will have to be added to
the "must buy" list,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald