Re: TR3 Green ? Not BRG example ?

To: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Green ? Not BRG example ?
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:47:39 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Pat,

I have an Apple Green 59 TR3A. I was also at the early summer TRA event in
the Poconos in late June, so it may of been mine that was referred to. Apple
is, really Avocado in the US, a medium green with quite a bit of yellow in
it, not like any of the numerous BRG shades. You either love it or hate it.
I only know of one other and it's owned by an individual in Holland I gave
the paint code to, his looks great. (Harry, can you forward Pat a photo?)

In addition to the small photos in Piggot's book, the "TR for Triumph," by
Chris Harvey, has an early right hand drive 3 "TRW 735" in Apple Green on
the cover. I'll get some photos together and email you. I've been battling
my PC and connections over the past week. My car is posted on Dan Buettner's
site where he has an area that lists and shows owners cars, but I don't have
his URL handy on this pc. Maybe someone, or Dan, can forward that to you.
Let me know if you need codes, chips, etc. I'd love to know there's at least
three Apple Green's out there!

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A TS65107L (Apple Green, Tan Interior)
70 BSA 441 Victor Special