Re: TR3 Green ? Not BRG example ?

To: musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Green ? Not BRG example ?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:34:56 EDT
In a message dated 00-09-05 12:27:35 EDT, musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu writes:

<< Pat - It is not much but you can get an idea at:

 http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/pix/Apple73.jpg

Pat,

This is definitely the color I saw on the TR3 earlier this summer which the
owner said was Apple Green....I looked in Bill Piggott's The Triumph TR2/3/3A
last night - couldn't find a picture but did find reference to the color also
being called Avocado Green in the USA and becoming available in 1956....it is
an unusual color - I've only seen it once (this summer)....I understand that
it was the Group Triumph racing color at some point in the TR3 run.

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (basking in the sun!)