Re: TR6: Jack up the Back?

To: Mike Barron <jmikebarron@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR6: Jack up the Back?
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:34:40 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hmm.  Thanks, Mike, but my gut instinct is not to put the diff through this kind
of stress.  I wonder if anyone was fabricated some kind of support to do this
job?

Oh hell, maybe I'll just back it up on the ramps and take it from there.  I just
don't yet have a way to secure the ramps to my nice new, slick garage floor ...

##