Re: Need TR3 wheels

To: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Need TR3 wheels
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:04:26 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Keith,
     All of my three types of wheels are 48 spokes.
     I made an impromtu truing rig. I have eight wire wheels. Presently I
run steel wheels on my 1960 TR-3A. Anyway, I checked out all eight and only
one was true. 2 were potato chips and 5 can be straightened.
     I'll probably put 60 spokers on my second TR.

     Bill Brewer