RE: Need TR3 wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Need TR3 wheels
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 07:17:32 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Speaking of wheels and rim design...I have eight or nine TR-3 disc wheels
laying around, and I noticed a couple of them have a larger, more curved
"outer rim lip" than the others (almost to the point of there being a 180
degree lip arc).  Are there different styles of TR-3 disc wheels, or are the
two odd ones just older than the others?

Thanks, Dennis
Orange, CA