Re: Need TR3 wheels

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need TR3 wheels
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 21:58:10 -0400
Cc: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>, Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
I am used to 48-spoke wires being 4" wide, 60-spoke wheels being 4.5"
wide, and 72-spoke wheels being 5.5" wide.  Although 60-spoke wheels
were an option on later TR3s, they mostly came with 48-spokes, and the
dish wheels were the same width, 4" wide for TR3s.  TR4s went to 4.5"
wheels (as would the TR4As and TR250s), while TR6s came with 5.5"
wheels.

That's my memory/understanding.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA