RE: TR4 ADDCO Anti-Sway Bar Instructions

To: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>, <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: RE: TR4 ADDCO Anti-Sway Bar Instructions
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 08:18:02 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brian,

Addco is great with questions like that. I called them when I bought a used
sway bar for my TR3 a year or so ago. Withing 5 minutes of hanging up they
had faxed me a copy of their installation instructions. Very impressive,
especially since I told them I had bought it used, and not from them.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA