Re: TR6 Speedo cable

To: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: TR6 Speedo cable
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:13:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
James -
      EVERY other response I've gotten says the standard cable will
work.  I'm hoping that (as Dave Massey said) the standard cable
will fit as long as I have the angle drive (which I do).
     I looked in catalogs from TRF, Moss, Vicky Brit and Rimmers and
saw no other speedo cables listed. Do you have any part numbers
or references for these 'longer' cables? Thanks.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U(O) - TR6IUMPH / Highland,NY /
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM

erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu on 04/12/2000 01:55:09 PM