TR6 Speedo cable

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Speedo cable
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:22:14 -0400
   I'm about to install a J-type OD transmission in my 1976 TR6.  One of
the first
things I noticed was that the hook up for the speedo is on the passenger
side of
the OD transmission and on the driver's side on the old, non-OD box.  It
looks to
me like the speedo cable is going to be short.  Can the original cable be
used?
Does it have to be re-routed?  Yes, I do have an EGR counter and hence, the
two piece speedo cable.  All insights are appreciated, and thanks.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH / Highland,NY /
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM