List Generosity

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: List Generosity
From: "john Kossup" <johnek@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:33:19 EDT
Fellow Listers:
There has been a lot of talk recently regards back stabbing and name calling
on this list.  For the most part I agree with the general sentiment of lets
get past this and enjoy this wonderful people/auto resource.  Just to
restore everyones faith I must pass on a recent experience.
I posted to the list regarding some difficulty I was having with my speedo
and possibly related it to the Maintenance Interval Counter. I recieved
quite a few good suggestions but one in particular puts all this pettines in
perspective.
A fellow lister who will remain as Greg (for the sake of his inbox size)
responded and after the first reply indicated that I could have an MIC from
him for free.  I asked him to let me know what the cost of posting it too me
was and I would send it too him.  I just recieved his response and he
indicated that the part was on its way to me already by UPS and that there
was no need as the cost was minimal.
Minimal or not, in this day and age of confrontation and general lack of
trustworthiness, this small act speaks volumes.
Kudos to you Greg and may your generosity be repayed a thousand times. Its
people like you who make this list a wonderful living entity.  Lets all use
Greg's example and get on with things.
Thanks for the forum..sorry if I went on a bit, but the list should hear the
good things as well

John Kossup
75 TR6 in Canada