Re: tossed Lucas dist avail for sale?

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: tossed Lucas dist avail for sale?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:33:04 -0700
Cc: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
On the subject of Tach Drive Gears, I believe (and if I am wrong, I'm sure
somebody will tell me so) that the ones used in the Spitfire Delco distributor
are the same.  I have a couple of distributor bodies that still have that
precious gear intact.

Anybody want to start a bidding war for there precious commodities???

Joe