The Shop

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Shop
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:34:37 EST
Jim,
YOUCH - I just sent The Shop $43 bucks last week! Oh I wish I got your notice
a week earlier..anyone else have the same following bad experience with The
Shop?
Thanks Jim..
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
<< jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
I would like to take a minute and relate my
experiences with The Shop who sells British parts on
E-Bay. I hope it will help others avoid my mistake.
After three months and many mailed and e-mailed
requests I still can't get the part I ordered or my
money. I only get put offs about how busy things are.
If you are considering placing a bid, I hope you have
better luck.
Jim Williams
Sportsix 63>>