RE: The Shop

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Shop
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:14:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have not dealt with this particular eBay vendor, however the suggestion
that John makes is a good one.  COD is a viable alternative especially if
the item is over the amount you are willing to lose.

UPS charges $ for an on-site pickup.  Once a week is his way to cut down on
shipping costs.

Finally, if you have any trouble with an eBay vendor - be sure to do
feedback so that others will know of the problem.

Carl