Re: Weird things in this cardboard box

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Weird things in this cardboard box
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:59:52 -0500
Cc: Chip19474@aol.com, SJagGo@aol.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, triumphs@autox.team.net
Small world alert!!!!!!!!!! 1st car( 5 of us chipped in to come up with
the $75) experience was the Lloyd (1957 I think) also 4 on the Tree. Two
cylinder/ ohc/ front wheel drive. Looked like a cracker box. Imagine
looking back and reflecting on the fact that if one of us would have
kept it. We probably would have the neighborhoods oldest and smallest
Mini- Van.

Thanks for the trip back in time.

T.R. (Class of 67) Lancaster High