Oil Pressure

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Pressure
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:03:53 -0800
Happy New Year everyone!
This weekend will be a busy one for me as Im doing a couple of things to the
TR4.  I will be rewiring a large portion of the car since its so old.
Anyhow as I was checking out all the wiring and gauges I thought I'd get my
oil pressure gauge working again.  The PO had never connected it since he
couldnt figure out where the pressure pipe from the gauge went.
I have a spin on adapter and also cant find anything in the shop manaul on
wehre this pipe should go.  I cant seem to figure it out either.  Id
appreciate any info on this
Thanks

David Lee
64 TR4

P.S.  FYI  If you live in CA or OR  go to BEST BUY and purchase anything
$400 minimum, sign up for MSN and then cancel.  You get to keep the instant
rebate and they dont charge you for cancellation.  I havent done it but you
can read all about it at
http://www.mercurycenter.com/svtech/news/indepth/docs/best010500.htm

okay bye!