Even more cars on the TR list site!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Even more cars on the TR list site!
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:33:21 -0600
Added about 14 different owners with 18 different cars.

http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html

I noticed something odd in among the list of cars: there are 6
small-mouth TR3s listed, and also 6 wide-mouth TR3A/B's (and a lone
TR2!).  I noticed because I'm jealous: mine is one of the
small-mouths, and I've very recently received some beautiful photos
from other folks who will be *driving* theirs in the spring.  Not me,
no sir, I had to go hog wild & put everything in boxes & take the tub
off the frame....  oh well.  Glad I did, since I discovered that a
good portion of the floorpan material really wasn't there.  Otherwise
I'd have hit a speed bump someday and ground my rear down a bit.

But I thought it was odd that the much-rarer small-mouths are
represented in numbers equal to their wide-mouthed brethren.

My apologies to those who have been waiting to see their cars up; the
Honda desperately needed a valve cover gasket and valve adjustments
today.  Well, OK, I had just been putting it off so long that I was
disgusted with myself and just went and did it.

I also had to do some tool-shopping today ... well, maybe I just
*really wanted* to.  Discovered that Sears is having their Craftsman
Club sale again from the 8th through the 15th -- 10% off, and I *do*
need a bigger toolbox.  And a micrometer.  And a multimeter.  And a
bench grinder stand.  And another pair of jack stands.  And some air
tools.  And maybe a second bigger toolbox........

Good night all.

Dan

P.S.  Let me know if there are problems with, or errors on, any of
the pages, and I'll get them corrected tomorrow evening.
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U, now with an O too. Runs & drives, but shakes
like crazy; needs new tires and a steering/suspension rebuild.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/gmachine/greenmachine.html

1957 TR3, TS15098L. Needs an O. Undergoing frame-off restoration begun 9/99.
http://home.earthlink.net/~nickndan/TR3/TR3.html

1988 Honda Civic 4WD Wagon. Gets me to work and back home again every day.
No home page. (go figure)