Re: in search of TR6 s/s exhaust system

To: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: in search of TR6 s/s exhaust system
From: AustinThomsen <webmaster@realeyhealey.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:12:00 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom,
        I don't know which Moss Catalog you have but as a Moss Distributor we
have the newest one (has prices next to the part nos.) and according to
my book you can get exhaust systems in SS for any of the years. I know
that they had some 2 weeks ago when we ordered one for our current 76
TR6 project. Below I have listed what you you pay to get it from us (10%
off Moss list) for the 2 different systems.

For the original version in SS your cost is $287.96
For the replacement Sport System in SS your cost is $328.46

Let me know if you would like to order a system but be aware this does
not include all of the hanging brackets and so forth. If you would like
to order by phone call Keith at 973-402-7773.
                                        Austin

P.S. in the new catalogs exhausts are on pg. 37 if you would like to see
the difference and if you need a new catalog we can send you one.

--
Visit our web site at: http://www.RealeyHealey.com
Save 10% on all your Moss, Victoria, Nisonger, and SICP parts orders!