in search of TR6 s/s exhaust system

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: in search of TR6 s/s exhaust system
From: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:16:21 -0500

Listers,
I've been on TRF's back order list for 8 weeks awaiting a stainless steel
exhaust system for my 76TR6.  I'm getting fearful that I might wait too
long and not be able to get the TR6 back on the road in time for SixPack
TRials on 9/23 in NC.  Anybody got a lead on a supplier that might have
this system.  Moss appears to no longer handle (no price quoted in latest
book) and VB doesn't even list a s/s system in their book.  I prefer to
give my business to TRF but I can't wait any longer.  Any tips would be
appreciated.

Tom Long
Blacksburg, VA

64TR4