RE: On the road again

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: On the road again
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:14:30 -0400
Well said, Phil - a truly spectacular show, with a wide variety of cars to
be had. The Boot'n'Bonnet club attracted cars from all points N,S,E and W.
Everything went off seamlessly, which is a complement to the organization
involved. Phil also provided me with a 'Triumph Mail List' window decal, so
I am now an official "Lister". Phil - if we meet there next year, I'll
remember to give you one of my 'Triumph Competition' decals from the TR
Register Deutscheland group in exchange, or buy you a 'real' beer! (I
believe in the metaphor about American beer being like making love in a
canoe - think about it for a second!). Can't wait for the show next year,
with the 'Monte Carleton Rally' from Ottawa to Kingston on the way down!
Cheers, JD