RE: Mystery Engine Found in Mayflower

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: RE: Mystery Engine Found in Mayflower
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:51:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Andy,

Well the trans sure looked strange. There was some sort of lever thing that
came up out of the top of the bell housing --- maybe something to do with
the clutch was all I could guess. My friend knows even less about cars than
I do (which means he knows next to nothing), so it should be a fun project
:)

Thanks for the clues,

Dave