Re: enclosed nuts on side-rear TR6 bumpers

To: Carl Huppert <chuppert@hesinet.com>
Subject: Re: enclosed nuts on side-rear TR6 bumpers
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:36:36 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl:

When I had my bumper rechromed they also rewelded one of
my "floating" nuts. They didn't have any problem doing the
job and it was centered perfectly. Prior to this I was
able to use a BMF screw driver and wedge the side of the
nut in place to allow me to screw in and out the bolt. I'd
try taking it to a machine shop and have them rewweld it.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6