Another deleting tip (was State of the Triumphs List)

Subject: Another deleting tip (was State of the Triumphs List)
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:12:32 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
If you are using Netscape, you can also tell it to sort messages by thread,
then tell it to ignore the entire thread (by hitting the K key).  This will
"pre-delete" any future messages in the same thread, and requires even less
work than the 'shift-click-delete' approach.  I find this technique
absolutely essential on USENET, as it leaves me more time to work on my
TR3A (obligatory LBC content).

Randall

On Thursday, August 19, 1999 8:38 AM, Barry J Hammel
[SMTP:bluesky@execpc.com] wrote:

> A Deleting Tip:
>
> I'm on about 8 listserv.  Some very active.  I use Trevor's method.   To
speed
> the delete process in Netscape click on subject tab in mail headers.
 This will