Re: Bio's, was goofing off at work

Subject: Re: Bio's, was goofing off at work
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:38:42 -0400
>See, that's not hard.  Come on, reply off or on list.  I'd like to more
>about this group of people I call my friends.

OK, my name is Cliff Hansen, age 34, bought my first TR4A at age
21, lusted after one since I realized there were things more cool than Big
Wheels.  Currently own a different TR4A, all taken to pieces and desperate
to be reassembled, and am negotiating to buy my first
one back.  Having moved to New Mexico last year, I think it would
be cool to paint one red and the other green.  I'll definitely be at
VTR next summer with one of these cars, and look forward to
meeting you all.

Married now for 13 years, four children, my 11 year old daughter and
my 10 year old son are showing some aptitude in the garage.  Phillip
helped with a suspension rebuild, Claire with refinishing the dashboard.
I just try to keep the other two (7 and 2) from losing my tools.

I work as an operations analyst for the US Navy and (most recently) the
Air Force.  My other interests include basketball and scratching away at
my doctoral thesis in math, been at it for 5 years and the end is
FINALLY IN SIGHT!  Now I know what it feels like to finish a restoration.
Cliff Hansen