RE: Quote from Richard Newton

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Quote from Richard Newton
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:08:11 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"

John, as others have stated, this is an error (so is the O/D "correction"
BTW).

There were 18 cars made after mine (based on comm #'s anyway) and mine was
built on the last day of TR6 production (Jul 14, 1976). No PI (bummer) but I
do have the highly lusted after O/D.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO
(CF58328U was the last one and there was no O/D on it, probably no PI
either)