RE: TR6: SU carbs questions

Subject: RE: TR6: SU carbs questions
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:01:10 -0700
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Actually, the linkage lever for H6s (as used on TR3-4, not 4A) is just
clamped to the shaft on the front carb.  Unbolting it and clamping it onto
the link between the carbs would be trivial, the only problem would be the
rest of the linkage.  I've seen this done on a TR3 by mounting a cable to
the rocker arm cover.  Since a TR6 already has the linkage in the middle,
it should be easy.

Randall