VTR 99

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 99
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:32:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well I guess this is sort of commercial, but Eric and I will be at the
convention.  One at Holiday Inn the other at the Radisson - could say
someone made a mistake in booking our rooms, but let's say this way someone
will be at each hotel.

We are coming to have fun, give out catalogs, and talk.  Don't expect us to
be tied to a booth - we hate that.  So stop us when you see us wandering
around the cars or out on one of the excursions.

Unfortunately, we won't be driving our Triumphs.

Hey!  Who else from the West Coast is going?

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214