VTR 99

To: Scions of Lucas <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR 99
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:38:36 -0500
Listers-
As it IS in my back yard, I too will be attending. Unfortunately, my
wife will be busy with a new bank branch opening and will not be
attending until friday night. I'll be staying with a friend in Old
Orchard Beach (Maine's version of Coney Island) OOB is 30 minutes + or -
from Portland. Also looking for a potential rally partner as to get the
TR6 in the field on Saturday. I'll swing through on wednesday night and
try to meet the gang!

Potential "Two-ah Guide" and "Trans-lay-tah"
Tim Hutchisen
"Shine she may but run she must!"
71 TR6