VTR 99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 99
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:53:22 -0400
Greetings All,

Hopelessly behind on my email as usual!

Me and the '3B will be making the trip north to Portland on Wednesday.
Helen is flying in on Thursday to save a couple of vacation days, and we
are driving home on Sunday. Staying at the host hotel.

Much to our disappointment, the Stag will not be ready. Those pesky clients
just keep calling me!   ;-)   I tried to tell them I need more shop time,
but they think having their computers working is more important than me
working on the Stag! I tried to reason with them, really, I did!   ;-)

I'm leaving the Hartford CT area Wednesday morning. I'm toying with the
idea of heading up Route 91 in Brattleboro, VT and taking the scenic route
across New Hampshire and Maine. Any Connecticut or Western Mass based
listers care to join me? Or, is there any other contingent that will be
passing that way Wednesday mid to late morning?
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 Stag MkI       Getting Sorted Out
 TR3B           Driver
 TR250 X 3      The BIG Project - Will Be Worth the Wait
 Homepage       http://members.iconn.net/thefryes/