Re: Radio Selection for TR4A

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio Selection for TR4A
From: "Rick Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:36:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Tony

I have a Jensen radio in mine.  It is an am/fm cassette and fit with only
about 1/8" of removal around the face to fit the center support.  I mounted
my speakers on two small supports I made similar to the panels used on the
TR6.  Works well and directs tohe sound (atleast one side ) toward the
driver.
If you are interested, I will look up the model nymber when I get home and
can send a picture when I get home.

Rick
TR4A CT57505