RE: Painting a British Flag on a TR6 Boot Lid

To: "'Malcolm Walker'" <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Painting a British Flag on a TR6 Boot Lid
From: "Michael, Bill" <bmichael@cdicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:49:49 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I believe you could evaluate changes to the looks of your car by getting
your photos developed to a floppy disk and then editing the photo with Adobe
PhotoShop or even Adobe PhotoShop Lite that comes with most scanners. You
could also scan an existing photo and make the changes there.

Bill Michael
72 TR6 in West (By God) Virginia
CC79066U