Re: Brady Bunch TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brady Bunch TR6
From: Jim Hardesty <jhardest@infinet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:09:31 -0400
Joe Sholtes IV wrote:
>   That makes two LBC's that were on The Brady Bunch!  I remember there
> was a blue Spitfire (either a 1500 or a Mark IV, I think it was a Mark IV,
>though)
> in the episode where the captain of the "Evil Other Town High School" dated
> Marsha just to get a look at Greg's playbook....

I've started timing my wife on how long it takes her to name the
episodes.   For example she got "This is the one where Greg and Marsha
run for class president" in 20 seconds.

She says the TR6 episode is the "Marsha dates the quarterback from
Fairview high (and he tries to steal the play book)".  Defintely a
pre-74.  Need to brush up on my identifications before the next time the
episode is repeated.

Unfortunately, she drops the ball and can not name the blue spit
episode.  Problem is the cars all look alike to her.

jim