Re: Brady Bunch TR6

To: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Subject: Re: Brady Bunch TR6
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 21:32:46 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Chris Kincer wrote:

>  during a Brady Bunch
> episode with a TR6 pulling out of the Brady driveway.  It happened so
> fast and I had caught the tail end of the scene, but it appeard to be a
> pre-73 model that was maybe dark maroon or damson.

Chris,

  That makes two LBC's that were on The Brady Bunch!  I remember there
was a blue Spitfire (either a 1500 or a Mark IV, I think it was a Mark IV,
though)
in the episode where the captain of the "Evil Other Town High School" dated
Marsha just to get a look at Greg's playbook.... I'll leave the Freudian
implications
of that one alone....At least I think that was the episode it was in.  It was a
blue one,
that much I do remember.

                                                     JOE IV
                                                     TR 250