Re: TR6 Timing

To: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Timing
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:46:55 -0400
Cc: Johntr6@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott, when these cars were made and timing specs were calibrated, we had almost
pure natural gas, now we additives for this and emission controls for this, and
carb cleaners and also = east coast & west coast specs for gas, so I think
timing
has to be done by running adjustments and whats good for "your" in your area,
and
leave the manual on the shelf. Also I think the manufactures spell it =pinking=
"FT"