Re: Help: Lower Trunnions and springs TR3B

Subject: Re: Help: Lower Trunnions and springs TR3B
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 00:32:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Andy :

My understanding was that all TR 2/3/4 were delivered with the short
springs and spacers.  The first TRF catalog that came to hand agrees,
but describes the long spring they sell as a "valid factory
supercession".
So, although the concours judge might knock off a point or two, it looks
like the long spring should work fine.

Randall