Hello list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello list
From: "Fox, Thomas" <tfox@mailhost.foxberry.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:16:37 -0400
Hello everyone, just wanted to drop a quick note to
introduce myself. I've been subscribed to the list for
a few weeks, and after lurking for a while, though
I'd say hello.

I just purchased a 1979 Triumph TR7 (over the Internet,
actually). I originally was in the market for "any"
convertible for the summer, but have really fallen in
love with this little car.

It has been a California car for all of it's life (I'm
in Michigan) and what a difference that must make - it is
in really pristine shape, other than a few minor interoir
things, and I think a hole somewhere in the exhaust.
It arrived by truck Friday, and I've been driving it ever
since. My Lexus is sitting in the garage - untouched for
the whole weekend!

So, I may pop in from time to time with questions, as they
arise (I have some weirdness with the right turn signal,
but haven't investigated it yet) but wanted to introduce myself
now that I'm an "official" owner.

Tom Fox
1979 TR7