Re: Caliper Question

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, reagntsj@ricochet.net, gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Caliper Question
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:43:55 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
ArthurK101@AOL.COM writes:

> One of the techs at TRf has that torque setting.   We had a thread on this
>  bout 2years ago and I called him.  Haven't a clue as to what I did with
it.

>  But give them a ring.  Cheers.

Art,

Being in possession of two calipers that have been split, I saved the data
posted to the list awhile back. I didn't save the name of the poster, but
here's the data:

TRF provided torque specs that they use to rebuild calipers
(45 ft-lbs for the small bolts, 75 ft-lbs for the large ones)

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74