Re: Vertical Link Question

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Vertical Link Question
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:55:15 +0100
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Patrick
Did anyone answer you on this ?   I can't see any replies.   The first
thing to check is that you have the vertical links on the correct side
of the car, They are 'handed' because of the 3 degree camber angle.  I'm
not a TR6 expert so maybe someone else can help if the links are
correct.
--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (UK)