RE: Gauges

To: "'Tom Winslow'" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Gauges
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 03:35:31 -0400
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
YES
Either the local shop or more likely the re-builder should honor a guarantee
or try to get your money back.  Hate to think it, but did you see an invoice
from an outside shop?  Did they look any different than when you started?
Do you trust the local shop?  Lot's of questions - no answers other than if
they were done right, you should get the same as a new unit.

Carl