Re: Overheating Dolomite 1850

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Overheating Dolomite 1850
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:23:27 +0100
There is an easy way to check the radiator for water flow obstruction:

-Remove the lower water hose

-Remove the radiator filler cap

-pour water into the radiator

If now water comes out from the lower outlet tube as fast as you can fill it
in,
the radiator is ok.
If only little water leaves the radiator through the lower outlet tube, you
have
an obstructed radiator and the source of your problem.

Regards

Gerhard Wiederholl

CC 31998 LO