Re: Fuel filler orientation on TR2

To: "Mark Gendron" <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel filler orientation on TR2
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:57:09 -0800 "Fuel filler orientation on TR2" (Feb 24, 11:21am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
If it's like a TR3 and you put the latch at the 6 o'clock position your
boot lid is likely to end up with little dinkles in it. Don't ask
me how I know. I seem to recall from one of Piggot's (sp?) books
that the latch on TR3 is supposed to point to the driver side of
the car. If I think about it long enough it this starts to make
sense.

Drew

--
Drew Rogge