RE: TR4 lower trunion tech note

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: TR4 lower trunion tech note
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:10:49 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brad :

This is SOP for pressed-in bushings.  The concept is that the bushing
crushes as it it pressed in, so it has a good fit to the arm, and then the
inside of the bushing is reamed to size.  This compensates for any
variation or wear in the wishbone arm.

Your local automotive machine shop should be able to do the reaming, for a
very nominal price.

(But you knew all this <g>)

Randall