RE: PolyU bushings for GT-6 frt suspension

To: "'triumph@shiseis.com'" <triumph@shiseis.com>
Subject: RE: PolyU bushings for GT-6 frt suspension
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:14:54 -0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Good tips, of course you have to keep in mind, that when you modify the
bushes you automatically void their warranty, but they should last longer
than their warranty period anyway.
In anyway, may I take the chance to remind folks, that I still give a ten%
list discount for the poly bushes I sell.

Cheers, Gernot
SuperFlex Polybushes