Re: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content

To: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content
From: "David Hill" <DavHill@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:56:52 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne and Debbie Tallack <tallack@sympatico.ca>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: 17 February 1999 23:50
Subject: RE: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC
content

Oh Purleeze!!!!

I browse the 'net to avoid watching Constipation Street, which is on 4 times
a week now, watched by an avid fan in this house.

I saw the episode in which Alma's MG Maggot was alleged to have been used by
a suicide jockey to blow himself away. I reckon he had more strength-not to
mention acting ability- in his false leg.

That new character Battersby also had use of a 'classic' Ford Transit Motor
Caravan-as I recall, it fell over. Laugh? I nearly did.

Watch Heatbeat instead and do us all a favour. (incidentally, they're up to
1969 in the series)

David Hill

PS This is not a flame, more of a mild singe ;>)