RE: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content
From: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:45:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Please don't flame me but are there any Coronation Street fans on the list?

Once and a while we get a glimps of the odd Brit car.  Alma use to drive a
midget but I'm sure I recently saw her in a Miata!!!  Mike used to drive a
jag but now has a beemer.  The corner store store has recently been sold to
asians and in the Rovers I see people drinking Budweiser out of the
bottle!!!

Isn't England civilized any more??? :) :) :)

1972 TR6 CC83984U
http://www3.sympatico.ca/tallack
(Page and car both currently under repair)