RE: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content

To: tallack@sympatico.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Did you see heartbeat Now Coronation Street Minutia of LBC content
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:16:35 -0800
I see people drinking Budweiser out of the
bottle!!!

My most sincere condolences.  Having been born and breed on 'Mericun beers,
it wasn't until I had a chance to live in England that I discovered what
real beer tastes like!  I'll take a John Bull over any of that national
crap in the States (the local San Diego micro breweries make fantastic
beers)   Back then (1982) my co-workers thought is was so cool to go to an
"American" bar and drink Budweiser.  I thought they nuts.  I have not drunk
a Bud since returning from the UK and don't miss it a bit.

Just my humble taste buds....

Dave,
San Diego