Re: How big a job is it to replace seat foam?

To: "Robert J Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Subject: Re: How big a job is it to replace seat foam?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 11:05:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack,
It's a pretty easy job. Call Vic Brit and get there free "How to Redo Your
TR6 Interior". It's a step by step guide to the whole interior including the
seats. If you go to my web site and select the January link, it'll take you
to my seat adventure. Click on one of the seats and the next page has a link
to the VB Guide ( I scanned it in). If you decide to do it, make sure you
get new seat diaphragms Saving the old seat covers will be a problem as
they're stretched, clipped and glued to the foam and/or the frame. Do your
seats one at a time, keeping the other as a reference. There is a difference
between the driver and passenger seat....... the new covers are marked as
such.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD