Cosworth ? was Re: Vitesse!!!

To: richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cosworth ? was Re: Vitesse!!!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:24:13 EST
On Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:18:41 +0000
richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Wrote:Subject: Re: Wrote Re: Vitesse

Morning,

> although I will admit that I drove a friend's 84 Ford Cosworth Sierra the
> other day, and was genuinely impressed with the cars comportment, handling,
> acceleration and brakes, even the seats and the stereo...the windshield
> demister was rubbish though...

Now that IS impressive, you drove a Cosworth Sierra that was built 2 years
before
they were actually launched in '86. :-)

Rich

Yeah, alright well caught!
I was trying to remember the details of the car, after all, it was 10 days
ago!!!
Well, let's see now, it was at night, in the rain, and the car was appliance
white,
(my least favorite colour), I said 1984, because I thought I recalled the
registration/licence number started with an 'A' which would make it 1st August
1983-31 July 1984...wouldn't it ? but I could be wrong, it might have been a
'C' in which case it would be 1st August 1985-31st July 1986. (AFAIK).
It had a badge on the back which said "Cosworth" and the owner, who I trust
told me it was a Cosworth, and he owns a garage and circuit races that car.
To be quite frank, Rich'  old chum...I don't really care, as I'm not
particularly interested in Fords...you see I like Triumphs and that's what
really matters to me.

But I'll take a second look next time I see it, just for you, OK ?
Regards
Leon